Recent Empties -Haircare and Bodycare


Every Colour Treatment in Grey
I colour my hair every 3 months to maintain beautiful ashy brown. It gets yellowy and brassy after a week, so I'd always used purple shampoo and conditioner to reduce the brassiness. But it didn't work as much as I wanted it to do, so I switched my purple conditioner to this one. This is not a tinted hair treatment, it's more like a rinsable hair colour. I picked grey instead of purple to maintain the ashy tone in my hair -and it does wonders to my hair. I apply it all over my hair once every two weeks, and put the hair up and leave it for an hour to two. You are supposed to rinse it off after 5-10 minutes, but I leave it as long as I can. It makes my hair look super ashy but not too green or grey. They have various colours you can pick depending on your hair colour, such as red, pink, blue, green and purple.  I of course repurchased and am currently using my 2nd tube.

Fearful Hard Keep Oil Spray
I've used up about 5 of this spray. I always get this small tin rather than the big one because it's handy to have in your handbag. It doesn't make your hair crispy at all but hold everything in place. I use it to  smooth fluffy hair, or lock everything in place when I wear my hair up. It smells lovely, and works really well. I repurchased another tiny tin, and then finally got a big one recently to use at home.

KEBELO Clarifying Shampoo 
I got it in my lookfantastic beauty box which is one of the best beauty boxes I've ever tried. This clarifying shampoo is very intense that you are supposed to use once a month. I use it once in every two weeks to clean my scalp, it's refreshing and soothing. I like the subtle grapefruit scent as well.

L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil Hair Mask
I LOVED this hair mask! It smells divine, and makes my hair feel so smooth without weighting it down. It's affordable and effective. There is no reason not to repurchase!

TRESemmé Perfectly (un) Done Sea Form
I got it as a freebie when I got ELLE magazine in the UK last year. I didn't expect it to be good at all, but it was actually impressively good. I take the foam on my palms, rub them together and lightly apply it on my hair focusing on the roots and sides around my years where I want the most volume when my hair is still bump. Once it's completely dry, you'd notice your hair is voluminous and kind of squeaky and tangly. It doesn't sound so good now that I described as squeaky and tangly, but believe me it does give the most natural volume. I use leave-in treatment in conjunction with this product though, to minimise messiness.


Bath&Body Works Hand Soaps
The only hand soaps I use are the ones from Bath&Body Works. I have at least 5 in stock no matter what. (For those who are wondering where I get them from, I usually buy them from Rakuten or Mercari) Lemonade one was OK, it smelt more like watermelon than lemonade. I LOVE Black Cherry Merlot very much that this was my 3rd or 4th bottle. I'm not a big fan of cherry scent usually, but this one is just heavenly.

Soap&Glory Clean on Me
I always want the bigger size, but my luggage is always overweight that I pick up this mini size instead. I simply love the smell of this shower gel, it's not overpowering but good enough to boost my  femininity. I have one more bottle to go, and will be repurchasing tons when I'm back in the UK -which is very soon!

Soap&Glory Breakfast Scrub
It's SO old that it might have been off. It's now a part of the smoothiestar range, but it used to be just Breakfast Scrub. This is the best smelling body scrub ever, that I hope they never stop manufacturing.  It smells like maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla. It's also a very good body scrub that gets rid of dead skin cells without scratching the skin. The only downside is that it stings when my skin is a little sensitive, because it contains salt. I wish they would switch it to sugar, so that you can use it on damaged skin too.

Jo Malone Peony&Blush Suede
This is my signature fragrance for sure. I now have the big bottle and I cannot get enough of it. It's even more expensive in Japan than it is in the UK which is ridiculous, but Jo Malone is definitely the queen of fragrance. This scent is a mixture of femininity and masculinity. Who would come up with an idea of mixing peony and suede? Genius.

I hope you enjoyed it! One more empty post to go!