The most unique cleanser ever! ettusais jelly mousse face wash


ettusais jelly mousse face wash  1,500yen

Though I love skincare and paying attention to my skin, washing my face had never been my favourite thing to do especially in a cold winter morning. But this product, came out in Feb 2015, actually made this boring process enjoyable. 

If you don't know, ettusais is a Japanese beauty brand that has both makeup and skincare ranges. I have tried some of their products in the past, but had never been a huge fan as I always thought their products were too expensive for its quality. However, this product is worth the price and I might repurchase it once I've used up my current one.



This unique face wash comes in a aerosol can that dispenses gel cleanser. You apply this gel on your face -it can be used on both dry or wet skin-and the gel gets into your pores to draw impurities and dirt.


Then as you massage your skin, it instantly lathers and creates rich and dense foam. This thick foam does not only feel great on the skin, but suitable for sensitive skin, since it works as a cushion to prevent your hands to rub your skin too hard. Washing your face with a rich foam has been a popular method among Japanese women for ages, but I had never been a fan because 1) I couldn't be bothered to lather up a cleanser 2) It never felt like my skin was clean afterwords for some reason. But with this product, my skin feels completely clean without feeling tight and dried up. You might also notice its refreshing grapefruit scent relaxes you while washing your face which I really like.



It's also perfect to use in conjunction with a cleansing brush. I use one from Bellissimo, an Italian brand, and though I only use the softest brush, it sometimes feels very rough on the skin. Using this brush with this cleanser makes it feel less harsh and actually, it works brilliant together. Are you on the hunt for a new cleanser that is actually fun to use? You've got to try it ;)