New on Beaut in Japan! Visee Super Slim Eyeliner


Visee Super Slim Eyeliner

When it comes to eyeliners, I think Japanese ones are the best. Liquid or pencil, it doesn't matter. I had been a liquid eyeliner kind of girl for more than 10 years until I discovered Visee Color Impact Gel Liner that I wrote about HERE in December, and now I'm so in love with their latest eyeliner that just came out last month called 'Super Slim Eyeliner'. This is the pencil eyeliner that you can actually create the perfect flick. 



It comes in 3 different shades, but I only picked up Black and Brown for myself. For your reference, here is the swatches of all three shades next to each other.
So now let's take a look at the details!



First of all, as the name suggests, it's SUPER thin. You can see how thin it is compared to my finger. And don't forget I have quite thin fingers. The packaging  is all black no matter what the shade is, which is a bit inconvenient because I always have to grab one, and check the label to see which shade is it before use.


It looks like retractable, but actually once you twist it to get the pencil out, you cannot get it back in. You have to be really careful not to twist too much, otherwise you will squash the pencil when you put the lid on. 


I know I'm being annoying right now, but look how thin it is!! It means I can draw a super thin line though it's not a liquid eyeliner. I always thought it's pretty hard to draw a thin line with a pencil eyeliner but this one makes is very easy, surprisingly. 


BLACK
It glides on super smoothly that you don't even have to try to draw a line. You just lightly touch your skin with the eyeliner, and it allows you to draw a thin, straight line. You don't even need to pull your skin to draw a line, that's how creamy the formula is. Black is a pretty dark black which is perfect for the waterline as well.




You can create the flick as well with this eyeliner, which I never thought would be possible with a pencil eyeliner. You can smudge it with a brush for more natural or smoky look, or you can just leave it as it is. You won't believe how closer this eyeliner allows you to draw a line to the lash line!



BROWN
Sorry my skin looks red in the photo above, it's because I couldn't get the previous swatch off with Bioderma. That's how strong the staying power of these eyeliners is! When I use it on my eyes, I always use a cleansing balm or oil to remove it, but I was being lazy trying to get it off with Bioderma, which made my skin look red because I rubbed the cotton pad so hard!

Anyway, brown is brighter than I expected -which I thought wasn't ideal but it actually looks beautiful on the eyes.




It's natural, but makes a huge difference to the whole look. To be honest I use the brown one much more often than the black one, just because it goes well with my favorite neutral eyeshadows.



Overall, it's such an amazing eyeliner. I do not use my liquid eyeliners anymore recently, because this eyeliner especially in brown, works amazingly. Of course the eyeshadow palette that came out along with the eyeliner, is also brilliant if you haven't checked it out. I wrote an in-depth review on the palette HERE :)


Watch the video to see how creamy and smudge-proof the formula is in action!



Watch the video on YouTube >>CLICK HERE
Purchase the product on Beaut in Japan >>CLICK HERE