New on Beaut in Japan! Leanani 3-way Eyebrow Pencil


Leanani 3-way Eyebrow Pencil
There are some eyebrow pencils hyped up recently, such as Anastasia Brow Wiz and Soap and Glory Brow Archery. But I have never been interested in any imported eyebrow related products to be honest, just because I am satisfied with Japanese ones. My holy grail is definitely the eyebrow pencil from KATE. I don't remember how many times I have repurchased their eyeliner N. 

But recently I discovered this amazing eyebrow pencil from Leanani called '3-way Eyebrow Pencil'. It's got a spoolie, pencil and powder all in one slim packaging. How handy is that? And the quality is pretty amazing.




The eyeliner itself looks like this. It comes in 3 shades; light brown, brown and ash brown. Mine is brown, which I thought would be a little too dark because my hair is pretty light (not intentionally, my hair doesn't hold the hair colour and becomes pretty light naturally) and I always choose the lightest shade when it comes to an eyebrow related product. But actually, brown is pretty light -I wonder what light brown looks like, because this one does look like light brown!




The spoolie is short and wide, and a perfect size for combing eyebrows.




The oval shaped eyebrow pencil makes it easier to draw the line. I use the edge to draw the thin line, to fake the hair, and use the flat side to fill in the sparse areas.



There is powder inside of the lid, that the sponge tip applicator picks up. 



Top : pencil
Bottom : powder

I love the shade so much that I haven't been using the one from KATE since I got it. What's so good about this product is that it creates such a natural look, without making the eyebrows look fake. 

The thin, defined eyebrows like the ones Wayne from gossmakeupartist called 'instagram brows' are very old fashioned. In Japan, the thicker and lighter brows have been on trend for years now. And this eyebrow pencil makes it very easy to create that look.



I'm sure you already have the idea how to use them, but let me show you how well it works. First of all, I comb my brow with the spoolie. You can see how small and thick it is, which fits perfectly. 



Then I fill in the brow with the pencil. 



If I want to make my brow thicker, I can do that easily with the powder without making it look fake. Adding the powder in the end makes it look put together, and it fills in any sparse areas that the pencil kind of missed. Then I sometimes brush it through with the spoolie again.

I decided to carry it on Beaut in Japan as I think it's such a lovely product. I might try the darker shade as I coloured my hair ashy brown which is a few tones darker than before. I will write another review if I have tried any other shades!

Purchase it on Beaut in Japan >> HERE