Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek / Cherry Mix


Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek  / Cherry Mix
I had been eying on this beautiful blusher since I saw it in a beauty magazine a couple of months ago. Majolica Majorca always had the blushes in the cute tins with their signature girly design on them called Puff de Cheek, but they were not appealing to me particularly. But this new range called "Puff de Cheek Flower Harmony"got into my wishlist instantly, mainly because of its cute looks. But I found out that it wasn't just the looks that was amazing about this product, the actual blush is brilliant too.

Puff de Cheek Flower Harmony comes in two permanent and one limited shades. Permanent shades are PK302 Strawberry Mix and RD303 Mandarin Mix, and a limited shade is RD401 Cherry Mix. As it's easy to get hold of the permanent shades, I decided to go for the limited one. And also, it looked like the perfect shade for autumn and winter.



The marble pattern is not only pretty but it's designed to give you a beautiful flush that looks like coming from within, simply by applying it with the fully puff that comes along in the cute tin. This shade is supposed to be red, but it looks more like hot pink with a blue undertone to me. It contains a little bit of shimmer but not the big glitter particles that make your face look like a disco ball. It's a "slightly lifts your cheekbones and make you look healthy" kind of shimmer. You know what I mean!



Another good point is the puff. It's very thick and fully, plus it's got a cute ribbon on top! What more can you ask for? I like the fact they pay attentions to small details like this, this is when I feel Japanese brands are amazing. 


As you may have noticed, this beautiful gradation of the blush creates a perfect "I'm blushing from within" kind of look. The centre of the blusher is the darkest pink, and it's got a lighter pink around it and more of the highlighter kind of shade at the edge. When you place the puff in the tin and swirl it around a little bit, you will get a perfect amount of the blusher.


And all you need to do is just pat your cheek with the puff a couple of times without re-applying the blusher. You will be amazed by the pigmentation of the blush as well as the perfect "ombre" kind of look on your cheek. Obviously I applied much more in this photo than I would apply it on my cheeks, but you can see what I mean by the "ombre" look. It's actually very beautiful that I always get compliments whenever I wear it. It may sound weird but I feel like it makes you look innocent and pure when you wear it, maybe because it makes your complexion look perfect for some reason just like a baby's! 

It's also very long lasting which is another bonus! I hate it when I apply a blusher in the morning and it's completely gone by the the time I get to the office, because then I have to look dead all day. It stays on the cheeks for all day without smudging, which is great but be careful if you are heavy-handed, it would be pain in the butt to remove if you've applied too much.



I just cannot rave enough about this blush. I am no longer wearing my favourite Tarte blush, or Sweets Sweets blush, because I'm completely obsessed with this one. It's already sold out at the drugstores and I got hold of a couple for you guys online. If you want to see more details of the blush, please have a look at my first-ever video on YouTube below!



You can purchase the product on my eBay shop Beaut in Japan! Click HERE to view the page.