Estee Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trio in Arctic Zinc


Estee Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense EyeShadow Trio
Today I'm going to share my summer obsession with you all. I got this eyeshadow palette a few weeks ago, as a gift kind of, and I have been obsessed with it since then. This is my first Estee Lauder Eyeshadow ever, and I didn't know that the quality is this good to be honest. My shade is called Arctic Zinc, which is much more beautiful in person than it looks on the computer screen.


The lightest shade is the least pigmented, it's got quite chunky glitter particles in shimmery greenish blue eyeshadow. The middle shade is my favourite, it's a beautiful grayish blue with a hint of lilac, and this metallic finish looks absolutely gorgeous. The darkest shade is also beautiful on the lid, though it looks pretty boring when swatched. It also has glitter particles but the eyeshadow itself is not metallicky or shimmery.



The lightest shade goes on a little patchy but when I apply an eyeshadow base beforehand and gently pat the eyeshadow with a brush, it kind of sticks nicely without falling off. Then I apply the middle shade from the middle towards the end of the eye, and add the darkest shade on the outer corner. It looks muted in the photos but in person it's such a glittery gorgeous look which is perfect for summer. It brightens up my complexion and I love how the combo looks sophisticated.


I also love the packaging, pretty small and gorgeous like all other Estee Lauder products are. I love how the eyeshadows kind of melt into my eyelids and create the illusion. I have been really obsessed with this eyeshadow trio that I will continue wearing it until the summer ends. Of course I will wear it in winter as well, but I'm sure it suits in summer more.

I'm now more interested in their makeup range, do you have any favourite item?