Worth the hype? Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara


Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara $9.55
First of all, I want to apologize for not being able to update my blog for 2 weeks. My work had been hectic, and my personal life was also full of problems, and my health reacted as well and I literally did not have time and power to blog. I might have to slow down a bit, as managing 3 blogs takes energy obviously and my health isn't in an ideal condition at the moment. But still I will try to blog as much as I can.

Anyway, moving on to my review on this hyped-up mascara from Physician's Formula. I have heard some bloggers including Tati and Fleur raving about it. I had been eying on it for ages, but I had never thought of trying. But for some reason, I just thought of this mascara suddenly and went to iHerb.com and purchased it without hesitation. iHerb.com is such a wicked website which delivers the products from the states to Japan within 3-4 days. And the shipping is around $4 which is pretty awesome.


So this mascara is made with 100% natural ingredients including soy and olives, and 47% of them are organic. It's also free of harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, parabens, synthetic colors and fragrances. 

The brush is thicker than I expected. I had a very bad experience with a brush like this -I guess it was a mascara from covergirl but don't remember the name of it- so I was ready for disappointment. But I was surprised in a good way when I actually applied it on my lashes as although the brush was pretty big, it caught all my lashes and made them look fuller.


This is just one coat, but of course you can build it up by applying 2nd and 3rd coats. It doesn't clump, separates the lashes and make them look fuller naturally.


Looks beautiful, doesn't it? My only complaint is that it never settles. It remains wet for ages. God knows when it completely dries. I didn't notice on the day I tried it for the first time, and I touched my lashes when my contact lens felt uncomfortable. Then the mascara transferred to my fingers and smudged around my eye. And it was more than an hour after the application. Which mascara does that? None that I'd tried! Since then I always apply Maybelline The Rocket after this, to make it smudge-proof. I wonder why it doesn't settle on its own, but it just doesn't. 

I like how it makes my lashes look and I have been using it none-stop since I got it. I recommend it to anyone who wants natural-looking yet defined lashes. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as there are many other mascaras that would work as good on their own.

Have you tried this mascara? And what's your favourite mascara at the moment?