Nature Conc Clear Lotion


Nature Conc Clear Lotion 
This is like a hybrid of Japanese moisturising lotion and clarifying toner. The Coix Seed extract clarifies your skin removing the dead skin sells, while hyaluronic acid, collagen and plant derived ceramide hydrate. 


It looks like it's beigy in this photo but it's actually clear. Some people say that you can clearly see the dirt on a cotton pad when you have wiped your face with it (I know it sounds a bit gross but it must be satisfying at the same time...) but it didn't happen to me. 

But that doesn't mean it doesn't work on me. It does make my skin feel soft and smooth, remove dulness and improves the skin complexion. It's such an amazing toner that I am totally obsessed with recently. I even stopped using my Michael Todd Blue Green Algae Antibacterial Toner which I had been loving until I discovered this product, because I just got addicted to how my skin feels after using it.


It doesn't contain any acids like AHA or BHA, which could be a bit harsh on your skin especially you are Asian, as we tend to have thinner skin, which makes it usable on daily basis. This fragrance free lotion which tones and hydrates at the same time also can be used in the morning as cleansing water. Another great thing about this affordable (it's around 800yen mark) lotion is that they have refill, that I'm thinking of purchasing once I've used up my current bottle.

What do you think of this product? Interested?