Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence


Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50
I'm very picky when it comes to sunscreen. I hate the ones feel sticky or that leave white casts on my skin. More than that, I hate the ones that stinks of sunscreen. I had been lazy and never applied sunscreen on my face until I was 25 or something (which is terrible I know) and recently I managed to include it into my daily skincare routine somehow. But even now, I cannot bear the sunscreen smell. 

I like using a spray sunscreen on my body as it's very easy and quick, and it usually smells really nice like a body mist. And this one from Biore is my absolute favourite to use during summer on my face.


As you can see, and you can imagine from the name of it, it's very watery and light texture. It goes on clear when applied, and it feels like nothing is on. It doesn't feel sticky or greasy at all, yet it doesn't dry out my skin since it contains hyaluronic acid. It smells of grapefruits instead of the yucky sunscreen smell. What more can I ask for?

It's SPF50 PA+++ which is good enough to use at a beach, but at the same time it could be a bit too harsh to use on daily basis. I usually use SPF25-40 sunscreen during winter which should be enough, and I switch it to this Biore one in mid April when the sunbeam gets stronger. But if you are a type of person who works outside, or your skin is constantly exposed to the sun, I guess you should use SPF50 even in a colder season.


Do you use sunscreen every day? Which product is your favourite?