Herbal Essences Touchable Smooth


Herbal Essences Touchable Smooth
I love the signature scent of Herbal Essences. I used to use their shampoo and conditioner when I was in highschool, and I had a very happy reunion with them a few months ago when I got their camomile shampoo and conditioner to review. Now I've used them up I kind of miss the amazing scent. So when I saw this leave-in conditioner at the local drugstore, I couldn't just walk pass. It smelt amazing, just like the shampoo and conditioner did. It was about 700yen I think, and I thought it wouldn't hurt my wallet. 


As a leave-in conditioner, it does an OK job. Nothing special, but nothing rubbish. I apply it on my damp hair before brow-drying, to detangle my fine hair. It leaves my hair silky smooth with the pleasant scent. The scent lingers for hours which is very good. But besides that it's just an average leave-in conditioner. I don't think I will repurchase it just for the scent, but I will enjoy using it until it runs out. Do you have anything like this in your country from Herbal Essences?