naturaglace Eye Colour Parfait


naturaglace Eye Colour Parfait  3,780yen
Are you looking for a natural beauty brand with high quality makeup products? naturaglace would be your destination! naturaglace is a Japanese beauty brand which only use natural ingredients in their products. They have anything from BB cream, foundation, blusher to eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. They don't use mineral oil, instead they use plant oils such as macadamia oil and avocado oil. They don't use paraben, silicon, surfactant and artificial colouring and fragrance either, and use natural substituting ingredients.

 
To be honest, I was not sure about their quality before I tried their products. I thought those artificial ingredients were needed to create the amazing pigmentation or texture. So when a product is made without them, the quality as a makeup product should be lower. But I was wrong. I have tried their primer and powder foundation, and both were great. If I was not told that they were made with natural ingredients only, I wouldn't have noticed at all. So I was so excited to try out their eyeshadow quad this time!


The shade I got is BL1, which has got this unique combination with blue, khaki, white and peach. They all are shimmery but none of them has big chunky glitter. It has a tiny brush underneath but I got rid of them because I would never use them. I wish the packaging was a little bit slimmer and lighter -it's a bit bulky. Besides that I really like how it looks.


The pigmentation isn't too bad, especially the blue one looks pretty don't you think? I also like the peach which gets rid of the dullness on my eyelids and make them look fresh and alive. I might like to wear it alone with a little bit of khaki as eyeliner. 


So on this eye, I applied the peach eyeshadow all over my eyelid. Then I added a little bit of the while highlight shade under my eyebrow, then applied the pale blue on the upper lashline and used the kahki shade on the lower lashline.


On the other eye, I used the peach as a base and used the khaki shade on my crease, then use the blue on my lower lashline. The khaki was a little bit hard to blend, it just sat there and didn't move at all. It literally took like 3 minutes to blend. 

I personally like the first look  just because the blue shade stands out this way. It's such a beautiful shade that reminds me of mermaid, very clear and innocent. As you can see the eyeshadow creates this "wet" look which its amazing shimmer. I love how it looks and I was very impressed by the quality. 

The palette costs almost 4,000yen which isn't cheap at all, but if you are allergic to the harsh ingredients, or you want to avoid chemicals, it's worth it. They have 3 different shades and I personally like PG1 which has got this beautiful plum shade and smoky green and khaki. What a perfect quad for this winter! 

Have you tried any natural makeup products? Would you like to try if you haven't?