BOURJOIS New Healthy Mix Foundation


BOURJOIS New Healthy Mix Foundation
I picked up this New Healthy Mix Foundation in Boots back in March. I still had a little bit of Healthy Mix Serum left but I needed a new one anyway and I wanted to see what the difference was.



My shade of Healthy Mix Serum was 52 Vanilla and it matched my skin tone so I picked up the same shade of Healthy Mix Foundation. But apparently the foundation one is a little bit darker than the serum which you can see in the photo.




I always use Buffing Brush from Real Techniques to blend in the foundation, and I noticed that serum took longer to blend in as it stays on my skin longer than the foundation does. When I buff in the foundation, it just melts into my skin and disappears while correcting my discolourations. Also you can see the serum looked a bit drying and cakey in the photo above, but the foundation perfectly blended in and it looks as if it's my bare skin.


Overall I like the foundation better than serum. I like how it smells, how it works and how it makes my skin look. I wish I picked up the shade 51 but hopefully my skin gets a bit darker as it's summer soon (although I don't get tanned at all). Have you tried this product? If you've used both the serum and foundation, which one was your favourite? :)