Soap and Glory MINIs


I went to Boots the day after my arrival in London. I needed to shop immediately so that I can go back there as many times as I want just in case they have different offers or I forget buying something. Also I needed to pick up some essentials such as my shower gel, toothpaste and bath lily. I was going to pick up some products from Soap and Glory including The Breakfast Scrub which is my favourite and Sugar Crush which I heard good things about, but as they were too big and heavy I gave up bringing them back to Japan. Instead I got some minis with an offer which I remember was 3 for £7 or something.



CLEAN ON ME
Even though I didn't like the scent originally, I decided to pick this one up rather than CLEAN, GIRLS. The weird thing is that last time I smelled this Original Pink Fragrance was in Japan and I absolutely hated it. It was too perfumey and overpowering to me. But this time I didn't mind the smell at all, I even thought it was kind of a good smell. I guess it was because of the air or humidity or temperature or something like that, because you can handle stronger scents in colder temperature. 

I really enjoyed using this shower gel in England but because of the water and dry air, my skin was so dry. It's my fault because I didn't take any body moisturizer and couldn't be bothered to buy one. I know it sounds stupid but I regretted that I didn't try to rescue my skin a few days before I flew back to Japan because it was itching and bleeding and miserable. So the point I'm trying to make is that I cannot judge whether it's the kind of shower gel which dries out your skin or not. I'm going to try to use it in Japan to judge, but so far I didn't think it was moisturizing unfortunately.



GLAD HAIR DAY THICK CONDITIONER
I picked it up because I didn't want to open my Aussie hair treatment during my stay. But I guess I should have gone for Glad Hair Day Conditioner instead of Glad Hair Day THICK Conditioner because Glad Hair Day is supposed to be made for fine hair which I have. Obviously this conditioner is too light for me and isn't moisturizing enough. It makes my hair frizzy and dry. I didn't hate the smell of peach or some kind of fruits but I stopped using it and gave it to my mum who's got really thick hair.



HAND MAID
I never use hand sanitizer in Japan although I travel on the train everyday. I wash my hands when I get to work or before eating something. But when I was in England, somehow I felt the need of carrying hand sanitizer in my bag. I picked this one up instead of a normal boring one which doesn't have any scents. But this one's got the scent of Original Pink Fragrance which is a bit too strong for me especially before eating, that's why I barely used it during my stay.

Let me know how often do you use hand sanitizer like HAND MAID, do you use it in daily basis? Or do you use it occasionally when you travel or something?