Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Fuchsia Ristic


Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick £8.00
I don't remember who it was but I'd seen a blog post about this product about a month ago. I really liked the colours as well as the packaging so decided to get my hands on this product when I went to England. None of Boots I went to didn't have testers which made it really hard for me to choose the right colour. Plum Jam which is a bright red seemed too bright for me, and Nudist which is actually a perfect nude pink shade seemed too dark for me (which was wrong I guess), so I picked up this colour; Fuchsia Ristic.


I was a bit surprised to see how bright it looks when I finally opened it back in Japan. I thought it could be too bright for me. And also it looked really orange, not even pinky-orange, and that worried me a bit.


But look how sheer it is! The colour transforms pretty pinky on the skin, not orangey at all. I love how sheer it goes on my lips, and it definitely brightens up the whole face! 


It doesn't have shimmers or glitters in it but instead it makes me look healthy in a very natural way. I sometimes wear it with minimum makeup such as some concealers around my eyes and nose, eyebrows and a mascara. It's perfect for a natural look as well as a night-out look with some shiny lip gloss on top!

Another good point is that it smells yummy. I smells just like vanilla extract I use when I bake cookies and cakes. There's nothing I want to complain about this product, I regret that I didn't buy Nudist as well...I haven't seen the colour actually besides the image on their website, but I guess it goes well with my skin tone. Have you tried this product before? If you have, what did you think? :)