Bath&Body Works Candles


I purchased these B&BW candles from eBay.com as we don't have B&BW here in Japan unfortunately. I really love their products especially their lip gloss, shower gel and hand wash. My favourite sent is Warm Vanilla Sugar, I think that scent is so so so good! And there are many scents I would like to try, I'm sure I'd go to B&BW straight from the airport when I go to the states someday in the future. Definitely.

These candles are about $2-3 each, but with the postage it was about $7-8 each (or possible more). It's pretty expensive for a small -actually it's tiny- candle but it was worth it because I loved them all!!



Marshmallow Fireside
This is such a perfect scent for winter! It smells just like marshmallows getting roasted over a fire. It smells pretty sweet but not the sickly kind of smell. It makes me feel cozy and relaxed, I like to light this candle when I blog or read or watch a movie. The most amazing thing about this candle is that it does have a hint of this campfire smell!



Brandied Pear
It could be discontinued as I couldn't find the link at the official website of B&BW...or was it seasonal? This scent is described as "Poached autumn pears, drizzled with sugared brandy and topped off with vanilla cream". Hmmm YUMMY! I don't think it smells of pear much, it mainly smells of brandy and vanilla. It smells sweet but is not a childish smell because of the hint of brandy, which makes it suitable for a fancy dinner or something.



Fresh Balsam
Here is the description; Like evergreen woods on a clear fall morning, our refreshing blend of crisp eucalyptus, fir needles and cedarwood musk notes is an invigorating and timeless treasure. Doesn't it sound amazing? Apparently this was one of the most popular ones and I totally understand why! It smells of Christmas tree which made me feel festive before Christmas. Even after Christmas I've been loving this scent, it's such a soothing smell which makes me feel relaxed. It's not a sweet scent so my mum doesn't mind me burning this candle with the door open so that the whole house smells of it (my flat is so tiny!). 

I call them B&BW candles but actually there are a few different brands, aren't they? What's the difference between Slatkin & Co.'s Fresh Balsam and White Burn's Fresh Balsam? Why do they make candles with exactly the same scent? If you know what kind of deal is it and what the difference is, please let me know because I'm curious!

What's your favourite scent of B&BW candles? I'll purchase more once I've finished them all, do you have any recommendations?