Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer


Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer  5.99GBP

Although I have been using concealer under my eyes since I was 15, I had never found a perfect concealer to cover my dark circles up completely. The concealer I had been using for the past 8-9 months was too yellow and got cakey but somehow I didn't look for a better concealer. But the other day when I was wandering feelunique, I suddenly wanted to get a concealer and added this one into my basket without reading any reviews by any bloggers. 



The colour I got is 040 Soft Beige. I'm quite pale for Japanese and the foundation and concealer for Japanese are usually too yellow for me, so I thought this colour would match my skin colour.



I like this applicator with this small brush. But the tube is not so good to be honest because it doesn't come out even when I push the tube so hard! I push for like 5 seconds but it doesn't come out, and after a while it comes out suddenly and I end up with too much liquid on the brush! It's such a bother especially in the morning when I'm in hurry. 

Other than that I like this concealer. The brush is soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive eye ares. The consistency of the liquid is perfect, and it doesn't get cakey at all. It blends in really well and covers my dark circles and redness besides my nose.


At first I thought this colour was too pink for me, but it blends in perfectly actually. I would like a brighter colour actually for highlight because this concealer is supposed to be 2 in 1 -concealer and highlighter! This colour is a bit too dark to use as highlighter but it could be a cheaper version of YSL Radiant Touch Concealer. I really like this product, it's much cheaper and better than the one I'd been using!

I'm also interested in Collection 2000 Concealer as everyone's raving about it. Have you used Collection 2000 one? Do you have any recommendation for me?