My Favourite Smoothie for Summer


Fruits in Japan are very expensive. I was shocked to see how cheap they are in the U.K. when I visited London in June. I love fruits, I would eat them every day if possible, but I only have some options to choose fruits here. Cheap ones are bananas, oranges, kiwi (still, sometimes just one small kiwi costs like 1 pound) and apples I guess.

I make this smoothie very often as you only need cheap ingredients.

  • Orange - 1
  • Banana - 1
  • Pineapple (I use tinned one usually) - 1/2
  • Ginger - size of a thumb 


You just put them all together and blend. That's how easy it is to make smoothie, it only takes 2 minutes to make from the preparation process. The key is ginger, which adds this fresh flavor to this sweet juice. You should try it if you haven't added ginger to your smoothie. It's the best smoothie ever, I'm so in love with it!

Bananas lift up your mood, containing serotonin and fiber. Oranges contain vitamin so of course it must be good for your skin. Gingers warm up your body which is needed not only in winter but summer because of air-conditioning everywhere. 

Now I'm going to make this smoothie, writing about it made me want to drink it right now!